T Medicine San Antonio expands skin care services
Offering new services in an expanded and customized clinic space, dermatologists at the UT Health Science Center can serve more patients than ever before.
The dermatologists of UT Medicine San Antonio moved last summer into a newly renovated space at the Cancer Therapy & Research Center. The new clinic features its own surgical center, comfortable waiting areas and, most importantly, more clinical rooms for accommodating patients.
“We can see even more patients,” said Sandra Osswald, M.D., chief of the Health Science Center’s Division of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery. “And we are providing more specialty services for them.”
Division faculty members have a wide range of interests, allowing them to treat most patients. Offerings include:
- Experienced medical and surgical dermatologists who treat common and uncommon skin conditions including skin cancers, benign lesions and tumors, acne, psoriasis, rosacea and blistering disorders.
- Fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon Bahar Firoz, M.D., M.P.H.
- Board-certified pediatric dermatologist John Browning, M.D., FAAD, FAAH, who completed residencies in both pediatrics and dermatology, followed by a pediatric dermatology fellowship.
- Robert Gilson, M.D., a member of the American Contact Dermatitis Society, who conducts patch testing to pinpoint causes of dermatitis.
- Phototherapy for light-responsive diseases including psoriasis and eczema.
- A wide range of cosmetic procedures.
To make an appointment, call 210-450-9840 or visit UTMedicine.org.